wordpress seo

Radio and Newspaper Advertising – They still work

Posted by Sara | Online Presence | Wednesday 16 June 2010 2:56 am
Share This Article
pinterest this page

Radio and Newspaper Advertising – They still workWhen it comes to promoting the prospects of an online business, most business owners fail to realize that marketing is not just online marketing alone and offline marketing is as important as its online counterpart in promotion of a business. Read on!

If you are running an online business and promoting your business only before online customers then you are losing some great marketing opportunities. It is well know that almost 72 percent of customers are on the web but can you really afford to miss the remaining 28 percent? You surely will not want to, and this is the reason why you need to advertise online as well as offline.

In addition to promoting your business online, promote your business offline with radio and newspaper advertising. No matter how much people (read customers) prefer the web, they still find enough time to switch on the radio and read the newspaper and this is the time and options you need to take benefit from.

You will be happy to know that radio stations, nowadays, stream their programming on the web as well. This means that the medium of radio advertising can help you offline as well as online. Moreover, they help you reach the local audience (most of your customers will surely be the locals) without you putting any burden on the marketing and advertising budgets. Newspapers, on the other hand, have a mass appeal (caters to local, state, and even international audience) and newspaper advertising is one of the cheapest ways to promote your products and services.

All these benefits mean that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you opt for radio and newspaper advertising. Complement offline advertising with online advertising and see the difference by yourself!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.