Ready for a new look? Assess what you want to change, make a list of how you’ll reach your goals, and get started! Here are a few makeover suggestions to help you take that first step.
- Pop into a makeup counter at the mall and ask for a free makeover. You’ll try out colors you’ve never considered before and you may even leave with a few new beauty products.
- Call your friends and setup a clothing swap. You’ll get rid of unwanted pieces and get a few new ones in return.
- Sick of shaving every day or booking monthly wax appointments? Look into hair removal devices to get rid of unwanted hair for good.
- Book an appointment with a hair salon for a fresh haircut and a new color.
- Want to get tan without risking sun exposure? Consider a spray tan! The results are incredible and it’s completely safe.
- Heading out for a night on the town? Instead of mascara, give fake eyelashes a whirl. They’ll really make your eyes pop and you won’t even have to apply makeup.
- If growing your hair out is part of your makeover, don’t use any heat styling for two weeks. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your hair grows when it’s healthy!
- Reorganize your jewelry so that you start wearing pieces you completely forgot about.
When giving yourself a makeover, be brave! It’s about what makes you happy, not what other people think you should look like.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.